Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I got my new Envy x360 back in April. I played a video within 5 minutes of opening the box and I noticed that the right side speaker (above the number pad) was clicking. The clicking occurs when any time of audio is running. I am not playing loud music or anything else on this laptop and the clicking was happening upon the first audio playing at low volume.

I feel like this is probably a hardware issue but I wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem and if they were able to fix it. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TrickyRickie 

What is your Envy x360  ? Probably it uses AMD processor. We need to know what is your machine. Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

For security reason, please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n) on Internet.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I used the HP Product Detection page and it is an HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ee0013dx. 

My Software & Drivers says that my computer is using AMD High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver and AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver. 

Does that help?

HP Recommended

I used the HP Product Detection page and it is an HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ee0013dx. 

My Software & Drivers says that my computer is using AMD High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver and AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver. 

Does that help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.