11-15-2019 12:26 AM
I suddenly lost my audio. My speakers and headsets were tested and work properly. Can I simply download an
11-17-2019 02:14 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
- Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
11-21-2019 06:21 AM
Hi Echo Lake,
Product number is H5P74AA#ABA. I made NO changes. Tried trouble shooting, report was audio was working OK. Loss of audio was sudden, both headphone jack in front and speaker jacks in rear
11-21-2019 02:11 PM
Thank you for the information.
There are no drivers windows 10 operating systems.
You have to switch back to windows 8 operating system Or you can download the drivers from the third party website.
HP will not recommend downloading the driver's third-party website.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
12-01-2019 03:52 PM
Thank you for posting back.
Let's try and reinstall windows operating system:
Before you start the system recovery, review the following list:
- Back up all personal files and read all caution statements before performing a system recovery. Failure to backup your files results in the loss of files and information that you do not want to lose. For instructions to backup and save your files, see Backing Up Your Files (Windows 10,
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04758961 to Performa System Recovery (Windows 10)
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved.
I am an HP Employee