Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unequal volume between speakers

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0033dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm experiencing an issue where my internal speakers won't play at the same volume. 3 of the 4 are operating at what I've determined to be a maximum of 40% what they should be (I tried adjusting the balance to guesstimate that number), meanwhile the fourth speaker is operating perfectly normally. Because the one speaker works as it should, it overpowers the 3 quiet ones to the point where it doesn't even sound like they are working at all. The issue started completely randomly for no apparent reason, I was just watching a video on YouTube and I noticed the sound change all of a sudden. I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, uninstalling drivers, etc. and am at a loss for what could fix the issue. I've run the troubleshooter countless times and it finds no issues. It sounds like some people have had some similar types of symptoms to these, but I haven't seen any posts with this exact issue. (Again, the weirdest part is the one speaker working fine). Appreciate any help!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation