Teacher
Teacher
174 97 1 8
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Volume is very low from speaker even though BeastsAudio is there in HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC

HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

As per my product specifications of HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC i have BeatsAudio with 2 speaker and 1 subwoofer but the volume is very very low from speaker. Even though the volume level is 100% full.

Can anyone help it out with this issue?

Bye,

Siva

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
2785 2657 144 329
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Volume is very low from speaker even though BeastsAudio is there in HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC

Hi @Varadar,

Thank you for posting at HP Forums!

I have read your post and wanted to help. I understand that even you put the volume level to 100%, the sound from the speakers is still low.

Is the volume low when you play a specific audio file or when you play all the audio files?

You can try the steps on this link.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher
174 97 1 8
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Before posting the message, i had tried all this mehod.  I am able to play music and everthing but sound is very very low. even though it is kept in full.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2785 2657 144 329
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Varadar,

Thank you for the reply. Either the software or hardware of the speaker has a problem.

Pleaes try the steps on the link to start with the software troubleshooting first.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation