01-22-2020 01:31 PM
I would like to know where the equalizer is so that I can change the audio settings. I use this to transcribe and would like for it to sound more like human speaking. Less bass and more treble.
01-25-2020 09:42 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Locate the speaker or sound icon on your PC.
- Right-click on it and select the playback device option.
- A dialog named sound should appear.
- Locate the default speakers or headphones in the playback tab.
- Right-click on the default speakers, then select properties. ( workaround from windows report )
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee