Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

altavoces defectuoso

HP ENVY 14 Notebook PC u187la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hola, tengo un problema con mi HP ENVY 14, al momento de encender el equipo el altavoces suena feo, como especie de corto circuito en el, este raro sonido es muy fuerte a veces y tambien se produce cada vez que quiero reproducir un archivo multimedia, nose por que se da este problema y me gustaria saber si hay solucion, gracias. 

4 REPLIES
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4641 51 154
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

altavoces defectuoso

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3139 144 443
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

altavoces defectuoso

Hi!, @jpomas:

Welcome, to Forum !.

Try, with read, this link ... http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab03

You're Welcome !.
Best wishes and regards.
@Maké (Voluntary and "ad honorem").
Click the White thumb to say thanks.
Please, mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
jpomas Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

altavoces defectuoso

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop HP ENVY 14 Notebook, speakers blow up every time I turn on the computer, sometimes sounds very loud and annoying me, the same thing happens when the PC comes out of sleep mode, please explain to me as it solves that?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1895
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

altavoces defectuoso

Hi @jpomas,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for joining the HP Forum community.  It is a great resource for information, tips, and solutions that have helped others. Here is a link  as a guide should you have any concerns or questions about the process:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

What is your precise model of Hp 14 notebook?

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you are having an issue with the sound being very loud when you first start the notebook or if it wakes from sleep mode.

Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant ? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Here is a link that I think should help:

HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10)

Please let me know how it goes.

Please click the “Thumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums! 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation