cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ditlab
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

audio distortion on any bluetooth devices after updating to 1803?

HP Recommended
15-da0077tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

since my last update to 1803 my audio for bluetooth devices are distrubed the qualtity gets decreasing, at first i thought it was my bluetooth device so i connected it to other laptops but it was working fine . then i connected other bluetooth devices to my laptop and it was same for all . the audio use not to be good for listening . I tried uninstalling the device also re-installing the drivers for bluetooth and all. i even reset my laptop but problem is still unsolved . please help me out 

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,214 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ditlab

Welcome to HP Support Community

I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p...

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Also ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ditlab
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KrazyToad wrote:

@ditlab

Welcome to HP Support Community

I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p...

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Also ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

I have already tried that option. I did updated my laptop using it and windows update. But still the problem exist . i even contacted the hp technical support team on whatsapp and the team replied saying hp's bluetooth is for sharing data not for using it for connecting audio devices . it's such dissappoinment to hear such reply as if any one here on present days use bluetooth for sharing data. i have been using hp for years now , me and my whole family use hp laptops and i even suggest my friends to use it but i think i should change my opinion. Also i tried troubleshooting using hp support assistant app still could not detect problem . Please suggest me some fruitfull option to fix it.

KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,214 1,371 1,398
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ditlab

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation