Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bluetooth headphones still skipping

hp envy notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

bluetooth headphones still skipping whilst watching youtube but the headphones dont skip if using mobile phone on the same wifi connection    also i am not very computer savvy    sorry

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bluetooth headphones still skipping

Hi @billy45 ,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I grasp that your Bluetooth headphones skip when watching YouTube videos, but do not skip when you use your mobile phone on the same wireless connection.

Does this only occur when watching YouTube videos?  As is the audio that you are having an issue with, do they skip if you listen to music on the notebook?  Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant ?  Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? As you have only noticed this while using YouTube this may help.  HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 8, 7).

Should you like further assistance, please provide your exact model of HP Envy notebook.  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.

To express appreciation for my post please click the “Thumbs Up Icon”.  If my post resolves the issue you are experiencing, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find what worked for you! 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation