Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
arashentezami Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

pavilion n155sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

pavilion detachable  10     n155sa

I can hearing crakiling noise  from one speaker  when  every where is  quit

the driver is the lateset

thank  you

5 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 1164 2314
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

Hi @arashentezami,

Thanks for stopping by the HP forums. I hope you enjoy your experience! :) It is a terrific place to find answers and tips and to get the best from the community.

I reviewed the post regarding the computer‘s audio issues It will be a genuine pleasure to assist you here. :)

Stupendous diagnosis and great analysis of the situation. Kudos to you for that. :)

You are a valued HP customer and it is paramount to assist you here. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you. :)

For better clarity and to assist you better, I would require more information regarding this?

• Have you tried multiple music tracks?
  • Did this happen after a software or windows update?

For now please try these steps:

• This could be hardware related. Please connect a headset to the computer’s headset port and check if the crackling noise continues with the headset.
  • If it does not crackle, then the speakers are faulty and need to be replaced. For this you need to get the unit serviced by contacting HP phone support by following these steps:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number, Case number and phone number appear.

• They will be happy to assist you immediately. If the unit is under warranty, then the manufacturer’s warranty will cover it for you. Otherwise, it could be fee-based support.

• If the headset also crackles, then perform these steps:
  • Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand sound video and game controllers>then select the sound drivers and right-click on it and uninstall the audio drivers. Then check the box delete the software for this device.
  • Then restart the computer and update the bios, chipset and audio drivers from this link: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-10-x2-PC/8499312/model/9014789 and check again.

If this does not work, please run system diagnostics on the sound card from this link: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467259 and follow the steps "Running the UEFI Component Tests" and if it fails, follow the steps to contact hp phone support.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. :)  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. :)

To simply say thanksplease click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. :)

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

Actually I spend 10hours in froums. 10times mentioned about updating drivers but you said something very smart!
About output jack and speaker. It's great thank you. I think my speaker should replace
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12515 683 827
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

@arashentezami

Thanks for the super quick reply.

Superb job on trying the different steps to isolate the issue.

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in future if you need any assistance.

If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help,

Click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos" and also please mark it as “Accepted Solution”.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

the noise  came back !

I reset my windows  , after new windows instalaltion every thing  was OK , but after the first restart  that noise  came back

or when I use head phone  or volume up or down   I can hearig noise . I think  this mean some part need to raplace  , I will bring to warranty

thank  you for your support

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 1164 2314
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

crackling noise

Hi @arashentezami,

I read the post and reviewed it comprehensively.  I thank you for sharing this platform with me. It has been a great privilege to share it with you. You have been amazing to work with. You've done some terrific troubleshooting as well. Kudos to you for that. :)

Trust me I've done all I can to help you by keeping your best interest in mind.  I hope the issue gets resolved and the computer works great for a long time. :) Please contact Hp phone support to get the issue corrected. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Smiley Happy

Take care now, stay healthy, keep smiling big and have a blessed year ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation