Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
11-13-2019 11:03 AM
Product: HP Pavilion 360
When i go to settings to connect my bluetooth headphones (something i have been doing flawlessly on my laptop for months now) the bluetooth switch no longer appears in the bluetooth settings. I am now unable to turn on bluetooth.
1 REPLY 1
11-16-2019 12:04 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06100754 to Troubleshoot a Bluetooth Connection.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community