Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-e2000 (2J4V9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

i troubleshoot a lot but the volume speaker audio still cracking 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @S181 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to help you.

To understand the issue and help you, please share the details listed below:

- Exact model name of your HP Product (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model name).

Note: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

- Let me know the version of the operating system installed on the computer 

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko
HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So after I restarted my laptop today, my laptop audio just became muffled and super tinny. I don't know why as my laptop is up to date and all the audio drivers say they are up to date. I tried to update the drivers manually but nothing. I don't know whats going on really. My device is an HP Laptop - 15-dw2025cl. I've tried the advice on the hp chat support whatever thing and no advice they gave seemed to help. If anyone has any suggests let me know, thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.