09-18-2019 02:41 PM
Headphone jack doesnt work on new pavilion x360 Computer was exchanged for one I bought on Sunday that had the same problem. Support Assistant says there are no updates and system is current,
09-21-2019 12:37 PM
I suggest to manually check for latest BIOS update from this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
Also reinstall the Audio driver directly from Device Manager
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Audio Input & Output Adapters and expand the List
- Look for Audio driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Audio driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Keep me posted how it goes 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee