Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

so since hp doesn't give a ***bleep*** about their customers, I cant live chat with them because I don't have a warranty. anyway, I put an SSD in my computer with a clean boot of windows and it erased the B&O audio app that tunes the speakers. I need it back BADLY this computer sounds awful without it and i can't figure out how to redownload it!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@itiswaytocompe .

The following controller has B&O included:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111501-112000/sp111692.exe

If you do not want to install it, then do not run it for the time being and do the following
Right-click on the driver and select the option Troubleshoot compatibility problems / choose the option Troubleshooting program.
Then activate only the following options:
- The program worked in previous versions of Windows, but now it does not install or run.
- The program opens, but does not display correctly.
- The program requires additional permissions.
Select a version of Windows, preferably Windows 10 or other as appropriate.
Click Next.
Select the latest version of Windows that may be available and click the Next button.
Click the Test the program button to run the installation program.
Note: If the installation program opens, cancel the installation process or close the window.
Finally, apply the settings made and click on the option called Yes, save these settings for this program.
Then restart the computer, double-click on the driver to install it, restart the computer and check if the problem is solved.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @itiswaytocompe .

Please indicate the product number of your equipment:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

13Q73UA

HP Recommended

@itiswaytocompe .

The following controller has B&O included:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111501-112000/sp111692.exe

If you do not want to install it, then do not run it for the time being and do the following
Right-click on the driver and select the option Troubleshoot compatibility problems / choose the option Troubleshooting program.
Then activate only the following options:
- The program worked in previous versions of Windows, but now it does not install or run.
- The program opens, but does not display correctly.
- The program requires additional permissions.
Select a version of Windows, preferably Windows 10 or other as appropriate.
Click Next.
Select the latest version of Windows that may be available and click the Next button.
Click the Test the program button to run the installation program.
Note: If the installation program opens, cancel the installation process or close the window.
Finally, apply the settings made and click on the option called Yes, save these settings for this program.
Then restart the computer, double-click on the driver to install it, restart the computer and check if the problem is solved.

HP Recommended

thank you that was so annyoing to deal with 

HP Recommended

@itiswaytocompe .

You're welcome, it's a pleasure to help.
Best regards!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.