i have issued in audio. when i plugged headphone then sound comes in headphone and laptop's speaker
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that when you connect headphones to the computer the sound is played on both headphone and speaker.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the computer was working fine?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps to fix this issue.
Check the 'Disable front panel jack detection' option:
- Double-click on the Realtek HD Audio manager system tray icon
- Click on small folder icon
- Check that the 'Disable front panel jack detection' tick box is unticked.
- Now insert the jack plug of either a microphone or headphones into the corresponding front panel socket of your computer.
- If you now see the message 'Information: A jack has been plugged in', then you do not need to change this setting as your system has an HDA compatible front panel.
- If you do not see this message, then click on the small folder icon again and tick the 'Disable front panel jack detection' check box.
If any of the above options are unavailable, install the latest drivers for your audio adapter and then try again. You can download the audio driver from the below link.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee