Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp spectre x360 i7 10th
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my right speaker has some bass noise

I would adjust the (bass boost) from enhancement tab but I couldn't find the tab  it's missing on my Audio setting 

* ‏‏HD Audio Bus Driver (Reltek) 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Abdul91 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are facing an audio issue.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

To confirm whether it's the speaker or the audio card, plug-in Headphones and see if the same issue appears there. If it doesn't then it indicates that there is an issue with the Speaker Hardware. 

I would Suggest you Contact HP for a hardware service, although, if the sound appears on the headphone as well, follow the below steps: 

Update drivers through Device Manager, instead of manually, if you haven't tried it before: 

a) Open the run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and hit Enter. 

b) Spot and expand the “Sound, video and game controllers”. 

c) Right click on the High Definition Audio Device driver and select “Disable”. When it prompts to choose an option, click OK. Close the Window, come back and try to re-enable it. Now check if the issue still appears. 

d). If it does, then right click on the High Definition Audio Device driver and select “Update Driver Software”. When it prompts to choose an option How do you want to search driver, then go with Search automatically for updated driver software 

If you have a driver available on your PC, then select Browse my computer for driver software, then select the appropriate location, where the driver located on your PC for updating it.  

(Ensure that PC is connected to the Internet while performing this step) 

e). Once this is done, restart the computer to check the problem fixed. If it doesn't fix the issue, then Right click on the same driver and select “Uninstall” then restart the system and let the system install the driver automatically on Start. Check and see if it resolve the issue. (Recommended step). 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.