Mi7even Tutor
Tutor
16 7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

neither beats audio or native high definition are good , what to do?!

Hp envy 14 u000-cto
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

now i can't hear any good sound or enjoy listening to anything at all on my laptop , beats audio keeps sound leveling/swing thing and when bass hits the sound become very low and poor and there is no fix for that at all except for the native driver (high definition audio without realtek driver) , which sounds very bad as well , very low sound and no bass at all and sound isn't crispy at all , what should i do exactly to hear good sound coming out of my laptop?

so far i've tryied :

1- install many realtek drivers but all results in same result

2- installed native realtek driver , no bass at all and sound is awful

3- native sound driver (high definition audio) , was the worst either for sound level or for the bass (no bass at all) and sound wasn't crispy and was awful

my laptop is HP Envy 14-u000 cto , realtek driver and beats audio

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13879 13795 777 898
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mi7even

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :)

As I understand the audio quality is lower than expected and need a solution as the issue persists on headphones as well.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong and thank you for the details)

I have a few steps you could perform to resolve the issue:

• Remove the audio drivers & Reinstall the original drivers.
  • Update the Audio drivers from the Official HP website for windows 10 (click on change on the top to switch between OS).
  • Increase volume on playback device settings after setting your speaker as the default device.
  • Perform a hard reset
  • Reset BIOS to defaults
  • Run the Audio test from the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
  • Update the BIOS
  • Reset your computer
  • Perform an HP System Recovery

If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,

Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".

Let me know how you make out.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Mi7even Tutor
Tutor
16 7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for answering me , but the problem is beyond all of that i guess , it's about the Beats audio option which is included , it's the reason of sound leveling that beats activates some hidden settings that makes the sound increase and decrease to make levels equall , and not giving us the ability to stop it while it ruins the whole playback , reverting to original driver is the solution but yet it doesn't sound good at all , sound is low and really awful even at 100% level , so is there a work around or a solution for stopping the audio leveling in beats audio?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13879 13795 777 898
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mi7even

Thanks for the reply.

Superb job on trying the different steps to isolate the issue.

I request you to contact HP phone support for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation