cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
abstractt1
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

new refurb spectre x360 15inch audio issues

HP Recommended
spectire x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just set up a new spectre x360 (gemcut) 15 inch and the audio only plays on the right side speaker and is very distorted and tinny. I went to diagnostic after completing Windows setup and did audio test....nothing. No audio. See below: 

Failed:  9CTSTH-9GH9QV-MFPW2K-21F703

Updated firmware and restarted....nothing.

1 REPLY 1
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 7,958 582 584
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@abstractt1

This is a hardware issue.

This could be an issue with: Audio Board, Audio Card, Audio Jack, Earphone, Headset, Microphone, Receiver, Speakers

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support. 

Click here: www.hp.com/contacthp

Keep me posted on further assistance. I hope that helps! 

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation