Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

no audio from facebook call

HP Recommended

have window 7. when someone calls me on facebook, can see them but cant hear them.  they see and hear me. have checked volume and speaker settings.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sousie wrote:

have window 7. when someone calls me on facebook, can see them but cant hear them.  they see and hear me. have checked volume and speaker settings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,755 4,722 203 624
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook?

You can use the following document if you need assistance in finding it.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

model no  HP Pavillion dv2700

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,755 4,722 203 624
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is this just an issue with facebook? Are you able to hear sounds on other websites or using a media player on your notebook?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

no audio running fine only problem with FB chat.

plz help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,755 4,722 203 624
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, this is more than likely an issue with Facebook and not the notebook's audio. It could also be a problem with your web browser.

What web browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one to see if that would work?

You can also take the following steps to remove video calling from your computer:

1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Select Programs and Features.
  3. Choose “Facebook Video Calling Plugin” from the list of programs and click Uninstall.
  4. After Uninstalling it, try re-installing the software.

Here is a link to facebooks support page for their video chat service: http://www.facebook.com/help/202657276447322/

Signature
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows 10 Hp pavilion, uninstalled and re-installed plug-in but no audio still

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation