3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

no sound after update

HP Recommended
HP omen 15 ce020nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear community,

I hope everyone is having a wonderfull Sunday so far.

So i have updated my laptop 5 days ago now and ever since then i have no more sound,

when i go to DEVICEMANAGER i had 2 yellow (!) in other devices wich were my audio driver and INTEL HIGH DEFINITION DSP.

I fixed the audio driver, or at least it doesnt have the yellow ! next to it anymore, i also can put my volume up and down again after installing a driver (wich i could not change volume settings before), an hour ago the sound worked when i had headphones in but now all is gone again.

I have read lots of posts on this forum but they do not seem to work, if i want to upgrade driver it says it does not find an upgrade for the driver... also when i tried to download the realtek HD AUDIO in the beginning it did not want to download or apply the download and i have no clue anymore how i fixed the AUDIO one, tried like 25 different methods and can change my volume but dont have output on it.

Ive also done a check my device on HP and have loads of possible updates but they dont work,

also installed DRIVER EASY but also those updates i dont know how to work with

could someone please give me some guidance

KIND REGARDS

1 REPLY 1
nielsbecue
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UPDATE:

so if i restart my computer and go straight to youtube, put my headphones in youtube works.

But when i open steam start Counter Strike it does not work anymore, even if then i close CS and go to youtube the audio does not work anymore....

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation