Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15s-eq1029nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 

After last update Windows 10  notebook 15s-eq1029nw there was problem with built-in speaker - no sound. 

Reinstalling drivers Realtek helps until a system restart is required, then the speakers stop working again.
Please help me fix the problem until the driver updates are improved.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

In my laptop, this problem also appeared. Reinstalling the drivers did nothing. Restoring the previous driver has no effect. Anyone have any ideas? The speakers are working in HP Assistance.

HP Recommended

Restoring previous Realtek driver - helped me today.

HP Recommended

For me, restoring the driver, unfortunately, does not help. I'm still looking for the cause. Have you downloaded a driver from HP?

HP Recommended

Problem solved. In HP Audio Center, in the "equalizer" tab, it was enough to restore the default settings.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.