9 4 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

where is the real support and warranty

Spectre x360 15 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

I have this really good laptop ( Spectre X360 15 ) for 1 year .. In this year all my problems were about Audio

Sent it for repair 3 times during the warranty period , unfortunately .. Never got it fixed .

Last time I sent it for repair in the last month of warranty ... Right channel stop occasionally .. Audio fading .. Left speaker cracking and mute .. All sorts of audio problems .

The local HP support agent ( Redington Egypt ) told me that they had opened a ticket with HP and the solution is to restore the laptop !!! - I already had done this many times with no use .

I asked them to double check the audio for a long play time - 2 hours or so - they assured me there is no problem and the laptop was okay .

Got the laptop from them with the same exact problems ... No fix , nothing repaired !!!

Now what should I do ? My warranty period ended last month while the laptop was in service center ?

From day 1 using this device I had Audio issues !!!!

Please , anyone .. What should I do ??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
44,683 38,140 3,339 14,030
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry to hear about all of the audio problems and no resolution. I will try to get someone to review your case and see what might be done.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@samykoka

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation