2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

15-bs125nl freezed after bios update

15-bs125nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a hp 15-bs125nl notebook. This morning, Hp Support Assistant running on windows 10 (64-bit), asked me to update some drivers and bios. I accepted and after the things went well (successful update and verify bios), the notebook didn't start anymore. I tryed with windows key + B + power on and windows key + V + power on but nothing appened. Then I used "HP System BIOS Update Utility" to create a recovery USB flashdrive but always blank screen. After I released the power button, I'm hearing fans running and for a moment also a slight cawing coming from the speaker (I think). This notebook is slightly different from the original configuration because has secure boot e fast boot disabled on bios. I don't explain myself how a recommended bios update, blocked my notebook. I have no other solution than to ask the group for support. Many thanks, Giacomo

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,216
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

15-bs125nl freezed after bios update

@GiacomoPU,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

As this is a hardware issue, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation