Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15s-fq2010nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to be able to install Windows 11, but in order to do that I need to activate TPM - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4764126-4764171-16?jumpid=in_r11839_us/en/WIN11_globalaler...

But in order to active it I have to update the bios, but in order to update the bios I have to download the software from official HP website and https://support.hp.com/bg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-f2000-laptop-pc-series/35900344/model/2100378... it says: We were unable to find drivers for your product.

How can I install windows 11/update bios, if I cant even download the software from HP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

When I click on the link you posted, I find two BIOS updates.

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)

F.08 Rev.A10.0 MBFeb 12, 2021

Download

F.15 Rev.A15.9 MBSep 16, 2021Download

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

When I click on the link you posted, I find two BIOS updates.

F.08 Rev.A10.0 MBFeb 12, 2021

Download

F.15 Rev.A15.9 MBSep 16, 2021Download
HP Recommended

Which country you are in, because I tried with Bulgaria, USA, Sweden and nothing is showing up for me.

HP Recommended

Hi:

I'm in the USA.

HP Recommended

This is super strange because this is what I see when I select USA as a region. 

95be71ab-1110-4c1a-b02d-fd6213551cc9.png

HP Recommended

Usually when you get that screen you can click on the blue link right above that 'We were unable to find drivers for your product' message that is labeled 'Choose a different OS'

When you click on that, a window should open and on the left side you choose the operating system (windows) and on the right side you select the version of Windows you want the drivers for.

HP Recommended

Thanks that helped a lot, but the error message is confusing. It should just say choose an OS to continue or something like that.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Since I don't work for or represent HP, there isn't anything I can do about how they configure the webpages to work.

But I agree with you...they do leave something to be desired.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.