Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Johnbugman Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

2 blinking lights after update

Hp stream 13.3
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi tried to do a hard reboot. Unplugged the non removable battery. Same thing. 2 blinks of the caps lock key after pressing power button. This same thing happened about a week ago. This time it will not recover into Bios mode. This just happened after I did a update and restart prompted by shut down sequence.

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Johnbugman,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with your notebook. I can help you with that, however I am going to need the name and model number of your notebook. Once I know that I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Johnbugman Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey doc sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Here is the exact model number. I got a tweet from you guys too.... it was a dead link though...... it was so!etching about restoring the Bios how to. Here is my model number.

13-co10nr. Hp stream 13.3 blue 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This document should assist you with troubleshooting blinking lights and BIOS errors.

Please let me know the results after following the above. If it allows you to restore your notebook, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation