3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

2015 Spectre x360 - won't turn on or charge

HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I have a 2015 model Spectre x360. The other day, my laptop showed a low battery message. I plugged my laptop in to charge, however, it still shut off.

I checked whether my laptop was actually plugged in - it was. I switched to another outlet and then another. Nothing working. I figured the charge may have become defective. I ordered a replacement and that didn't work.

I searched the issue and it appears there is a known motherboard issue? Is there anything publicly released for this? Based on what I have seen, this seems to be a latent defect.

It's been hard getting support and am asking this community for support. How have others gotten the situation rectified?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,958 2,603
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Peanut93020

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Peanut93020
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@The_Fossette wrote:

@Peanut93020

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

LoryCanz
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue.

When I press the power button on the left side, a led flash 3 times on the right.

My Notebook is HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0010nl.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation