Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

I brought a new laptop five days ago and each time I turn on, I get an error message saying the temperature is too low 607.

I have updated to Windows 11 since and other updates. The battery checks have passed and battery has come back at an appropriate temperature so not really sure what else to do.  
It is working well apart from the startup message-help please!

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I am experiencing this same issue. New Omen 17t-ck000, 607 low temp warning on every start up from the shutdown state, or upon a restart. I have the latest BIOS, and I have run diagnostics receiving the results of...
Battery Check : Primary - OK (5)

Primary: Logic State - Temperature (5), Charge State - Not Available

HP Recommended

@Kezp-80

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@YaBoyBlue

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry! We are in your corner.

I understand you are getting this error on the computer screenI appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. 
The last thing I can suggest try and restore the OS back to the factory default, which will isolate whether it’s a software or hardware issue.  The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Echo_Lake
I was previously in contact with an HP Support agent through the HP live chat service regarding this same issue and was informed that a BIOS update was underway for this error, and I just had to wait for HP to release said update. However, if you still believe I should restore the OS to factory default I will do so. If that is the case, would the page you linked work for Windows 11, as that's what my laptop came installed with?

HP Recommended

@YaBoyBlue

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

To get the answer to this question, I would suggest please follow the instruction which was given by the HP Support Engineers before performing factory reset. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Did they give you a time frame or instructions on this bios update? 

HP Recommended

@Kezp-80

I'm afraid no information regarding BIOS was shared. 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

From one of HPs agents/representatives/helpers, I was informed that they would address this issue with a BIOS update expected to release on/before 12/22/2021, I believe the update was referred to as F.25, and I was also told this would resolve the issue of my "Charge Capacity: 56%" oddity as well. 

Seems like waiting for a few days, is our best bet, hopefully...

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.

Please HP don't respond with recover windows because it is an bios/hardware issue

I have the HP 15s-fq4441nd

Hope you have a solution soon

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.