Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion x360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, please help the password of adminstrator or power on password of hp pavilion x 360 convertible.

The code of disable is i 51727680

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jeff128 

Disable codes no longer work.

Sorry, but by Community policy, we are no longer allowed to provide any assistance with password reset or recovery.

Here is the HP Policy: Participation:
4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

For BIOS and Power-On password resets, read this HP thread: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06368824.

For Admin and Windows password resets, you have to contact your regional HP Customer Support location directly for assistance.
Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi sir,

Thanks for your response.  This laptop is actually is belong to my wife. My wife never set up the password of admistrator. This issue is appear because of the battery of laptop looks not good anymore and it is easy to get drained. Sometime the laptop was asking the password and some time is not after you turn off the laptop for while. Now, it looks the condition is asking the password reguraly . because of covid19 virus pandemy every time. Jakarta city is under work limitation so it is very hard to contact. No body pick up the phone of hp customer care.

I wish someone can help us for this condition. Thanks

HP Recommended

@jeff128 

Sorry, but we are forbidden by policy for helping you; otherwise, I would have.

IF you have a friend nearby who has access to the internet, they can do an online search to assist you regarding the Windows password, but if it is a BIOS password, you are stuck.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.