Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Probook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey Team,

My laptop always showing up BIOS display whenever I am Turning on Laptop, and Though it is booting from SSD, takes time more than enough.. Please help me fix it

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Liya123 

Please describe what you mean by BIOS display -- as folks use this term to apply to a variety of different screens and we need to know what specifically is being displayed on the screen.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your response,

I have taken a video and uploaded to YouTube (https://youtu.be/pCrC2cAlku4), Please kindly watch it. I don't know how to describe it simply:)

HP Recommended

@Liya123 

Many thanks for the video -- that was excellent!

OK, so it's loading Settings when it first turns on, you press a key, and then it boots into Windows.

Most often this is because you need to run Diagnostics once you get into settings.  So try that, see if it finds anything, and after that, it most likely will not display anymore.  IF it does still display, then go back into settings and see if there is an option to set defaults.  If so, select that and reboot.

HP Recommended

@wawood Thank you so much for your kind reply,

I tried making it default, but not working,

By the way, I am afraid doing something i am not aware of:), hopefully there would be a setting in BIOS which enable system to boot straightly. could you please check your own system and confirm. much appreciated.

HP Recommended

@Liya123 

Sorry, I've not run into this problem on any of the dozen or more PCs that I regularly support.

Did you run the diagnostics as suggested?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.