09-23-2016 12:18 AM - last edited on 09-23-2016 08:35 AM by Duane_D
Pls assist me in getting the BIOS password for my HP pavilion dv4000. It's showing me error code 01435.
My p/n no: ET971UA#ABA
s/n no: (removed content)
09-23-2016 01:48 AM
***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****
****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)