10-28-2016 09:31 PM
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-30-2016 02:20 PM
it does not let me type anything in. Soon as i turn computer on, just a blank screen and will stay blank until i press any key. Then a faint message flashes then goes away and the system disabled message comes up, but doesnt let me type or enter the number you gave me in. Is there something else i need to do?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)