Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0802no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, 

The bios softpaq SP110406 does not run. I have tried safe mode, run as admin but nothing works. 

It just creates the HPWINGUI.exe which when you click does nothing. I tried downloading it both from the HP support Assistant and directly from the product page on hp.com. 

Please advise. 

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

same problem occurs to me since tomorrow so i  went to the solution  the bios softpaq SP110406  isn't running because its version is (F.21) and may be your installed bios version is (F.18) thats the reason you cant run this if you want to update your BIOS to (F.21) then you have to install BIOS REV (F.19) link is here . you can select previos version tab and select the recommended version install it and then run SP110406  it will work

i am not an HP EMPLOYEE

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the link you provided is the problematic bios not the older version. I also have the f.20 version not f.19.

Any other ideas?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.