Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
NoteBook 15-da1028tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I bought a laptop 15-da1028tx in May, 2019. I had been using it for two months after that one day i got blue screen error and it was restarting endlessly. I contacted HP care and they asked me to check memory test. I did and it passed. Then they asked me to check hard drive quick test. It was also passed. Then they asked me to check the extensive hard drive check. Even that was passed. But my problem did not stop.

They sent me a link through mail for cloud recovery and asked me to put a 32 gb pen drive on a working computer to download the media. I downloaded it and called HP care. I followed their guidelines they said all of my data would be lost and I was okay with everything. Then I started the recovery process and it was going fine until the reformatting but once it asked for restart again it showed me the same blue screen error.

I want to know whether my laptop is having hardware issue or software issue.

I got the following errors:

1. Unexpected kernel mode trap

2. System service exception

3. Bad system config info

4. Kernel security check failure

5. Page not found non paged area

These errors are coming randomly.

Please help me to find out the issue. My laptop is under warranty.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Saronroy 

Sorry, but we have no way of diagnosing errors with your PC from here.

If this were mine, I would contact HP Customer Support to see about either getting this replaced for free under the warranty or returning it for a full refund and purchasing something else.  You should not be having problems like this with a new PC.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

If you have trouble finding a phone number, then try: 1 (650) 857-1501.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.