Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bad Customer care Experience

HP Pavilion 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

case Id: [edited]

I bought a Hp pavilion 360, 1 month back. After two weeks its not booting. I called a customer service to logged a ticket 18th july. I told them , I am leaving town (Mumbai to kolkata) on 23rd july. They said it would be resolved before that. They gave me service center number.

I tried to call that number , its always busy or nobody pick up phone. I got another number after researching online. After contacting them they sent someone at 20th July. He said my RAM needs to change. It will take 2-3 days. As I am going out of town, I call customer care again , they said they will send someone in kolkata. But nobody came or call. I kept calling customer care (10-15 times). Nobody knows what is happening. No coordination between you guys. Nobody knows what is happening. Everyone of them say they will contact service center and resolve the issues. But nothing happens. I came to Mumbai, still same thing. I am stuck here. I dont know what to do , whom to call.

This is not expected from HP. All my confidence in HP is gone. I will personally never Buy or suggest to buy any of HP products. Kudos to you for such a great customer care.

Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,270 1,975 183 586
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have notified tis issue to team and they will take appropriate action.

Meanwhile could you let us know the exact issue, like do you see any lights, do you hear the fan spinning, do you hear any beep or any flashing lights, etc.

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
Ankan_floyd Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As per service center executive RAM is corrupt, Need a new one.

0 Kudos
18,463 13,789 288 1,080
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ankan_floyd

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Ankan_floyd Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you. Awaiting for your Contact.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation