11-26-2019 09:01 PM
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba077tu
When ever the laptop is switched on during the start stage message shows "low battery" even if it is 100% charged!
11-29-2019 02:19 PM - edited 11-29-2019 02:20 PM
@Rajats Welcome to HP Community!
It seems like the battery is not holding charge or is malfunctioning, here's what I recommend we do:
I have a few steps listed below that should help you resolve this concern:
Unplug the charge, Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.
Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:
1) In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Shutdown the computer.
7) Remove the battery for a minute and then put it back in. (Skip this step if you have a non removable battery)
8 - When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9) Go to Device Manager.
10) Expand Batteries.
11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
If the issue persists, run a battery and adapter test using the steps mentioned in this link: Click here
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee