Lesgfam Student
Student
0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Battery on split 2x wont charge even if its plugged in. Now it wont turn on

Hp split2x
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Batteryr was not holding a charge and wasnt charging with it connected now it wont turn on.
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Battery on split 2x wont charge even if its plugged in. Now it wont turn on

Hello @Lesgfam,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.

I read your post and understand that the battery on your Split x2 will not charge or power the system. This could be an issue with either the battery or the power adapter.

Since the system is not powering on you may want to start with these troubleshooting steps. You may also want to try testing the power adapter.

Once you are able to get back into the system you may wants to review the information on improving battery performance.

Please let me know how this goes. This is a great question other customers may also be wondering about; please click Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others.

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation