Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear User,

Recently I updated my windows post that the system is restarted and it was asking the bitlocker unfortunately  I haven't backed my BitLocker key and tried in cmd as well it is not working later deleted the OS via USB and installed the new OS using use boot menu and later c drive is working fine but still for D drive it is asking the bitlocker key can someone help me out  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@S_k2 

Please use

Finding your BitLocker recovery key in Windows

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.