cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Lbdes
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Black Screen/ No Power Up

HP Recommended
14-dq0012ds laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I was attempting to power on my computer, I got to the Microsoft login screen. Came back to the table, it was black screen. Rebooted my computer, same thing happened. Third time, powering on the screen flashed light (like the flash of a cellphone when taking a picture). Have not been able to get my computer to reboot since. It turns on, as I can see the light flickering on the keyboard, but no power-up sounds or fan noise. I have laptop model 14-dq0012ds. Hoping someone can help me. I’ve only had this laptop for 4 months, and maybe used it half a dozen times. 

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 9
5,033 4,948 234 652
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lbdes --  I’ve only had this laptop for 4 months

In that case, the original HP Warranty should still be active. Contact HP Support, to get them to repair/replace your computer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation