Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 – 15-cr0220ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have a HP Pavilion x360 – 15-cr0220ng laptop PC (Seriennummer: 8CG9134QC2), and after updating the bios through HP support Assistant the caps lock light began to blink continuously: 3x long - Pause- 5x short. I've tried everything and looked all over the Internet without success. I've removed the Ram cleaned it, tried another RAM, removed the battery tried to restore the bios through a usb Drive using windows+B,  Windows+V,   B  key Kombination, unplugged the Keyboard trackpad and backlight... but without success. On the Motherboard there is no CMOS Battery. I've used to repair computers in the past so i have a little bit of experiance. Please help me i am having exams and i need the Laptop for Zoom meetings. Thank you in advance.

maybe this internet site will help identify my problem: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01732674?openCLC=true

I will upload a video showing the error code 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Yassinov 

First off, removing a CMOS battery on a laptop is a waste of time -- as it does nothing to reset any passwords or locks.

Second, that code indicates the CPU can not be detected, meaning that either the CPU has failed, or the motherboard has failed.  Since most CPUs are soldered to the system board on laptops,. that would also mean replacing the entire system board -- and that can cost as much as simply replacing the laptop.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.