Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I forgot to add my product number is QJ920AV and I am using Windows 7 64-bit.

HP Recommended

I just bought this computer less than a month ago and it ran fine. I played World of Warcraft without issues. I downloaded and installed an old game from the 90's that I was playing for about a week before problems started happening. Now after about 45 minutes of game time it will blue screen and auto-restart. I am running Windows 8.1

My computer was purchased at Best Buy and its specifications and other information are here: 

HP Envy

My Graphics Card information is: 

Chip Type: AMD Radeon HD 8610G (0x990F)

DAC Type: Internal DAC (400 MHz)

Adapter String:  AMD Radeon HD 8610G

Total Avail Graphics Memory: 3200 MB

Dedicated Video Memory: 768 MB

Shared System Memory: 2432 MB 

(I don't know if you need all that but I figured it couldn't hurt...) 

MiniDump and MSInfo links:

minidump

MSInfo

Please help! You can respond to me via email PLEASE! 

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am facing this Blue screen error for about a month: "kernel data inpage error".

HP Pavilion g7-2241sg Notebook-PC
[ C1Z68EA#ABD ] 

Windows 8.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckcltsghf5j4yba/Minidump.zip

Thanks

HP Recommended

I have gotten the BSOD several times now, and I don't know what's wrong. I tried re-installing the operating system and it did not fix the problem. I tried a hardware scan to find faulty memory but it came back clean. I have included a picture of the screen. I tried to get the memory dump, but the file requested above did not exist. This computer is not that old...please help or my wife will make me get a mac!

Blue Screen.jpg

Blue Screen.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi there, Thank you for a great topic.

I have a HP Mini 110-3760st PC (Model: QB488EA)

I got one BSOD yesterday but  my hp mini is working, for now.  But this gives me creeps. I want to be sure, is everything ok..

I got only one minidump file, is it ok? minidump

And i run an imagediag for what is going on.. Here is the analysis data; imagediag

I hope i never get a BSOD.. 

Have a good day...

HP Recommended

Hi

I have a pavilion dv6 model. My laptop continuously shows up the blue screen error after 5-10 min of working. The snapshot of the error is shown in the attachment.

Sometimes my screen also gets deformed.

Please help me to understand this and how to fix it.

• IMG_20160812_000648.jpgIMG_20160812_002408.jpg
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.