Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP laptop

boot device not found

Please install an operating system on your hard disk (3fo)

This laptop is only 2 months old didn't expect to have any issues with it yet.... Can someone please tell me how to fix it

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

Warranty issue?

HP Recommended

@Irene420
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • What is the operating system?
  • Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It says 15  laptop PC on the bottom right it says 15-bs212wm.... Windows 10 home operating system

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.