Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY m7-n109dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Need to figure out master bios passwords. Bought my envy over 2 years ago. Do not remember what I put as my administrator password on the BIOS. Have already fiddled with the CMOS battery and still cannot access info to get my Windows Key just in case its needed for recovery software that I have enroute.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Monkeymama

Enter   78721915

REO

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Monkeymama

When asked for the password, just hit enter 3 times.

Post any code you receive.

REO

HP Recommended
Sorry for such long delay posting this. Was messing with my laptop after recovery media arrived.

[I 67843333] is code given when "System Disabled" shows.

Through using recovery media, I have discovered that my harddrive is toast... but I still need to unlock bios so that when/if (most likely will) get a replacement harddrive, I can do a full install using the code.

Thanks in advance!
HP Recommended

@Monkeymama

Enter   78721915

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.