10-06-2013 10:46 AM - edited 10-07-2013 03:00 PM
Hi to all!
I installed HP ProtectTools on a HP ProBook 450 G0 and after that I cannot open BIOS Settings. The sceen freeze after pressing F10 button. Also startup isn't possible.
If I press (very early) Esc button and than "F7 for Spare Key" I can login with users password and the system is starting. If I restart from windows I will get the BIOS screen with password or fingerprint authentication and everything is ok!
But if I want to start this notebook nothing happens and the screen freezes. I allready made BIOS Update F.21 but nothing happens as well.
Thanks in advance for your support!!
Edit: Problem solved now!!! I disabled Pre-Boot Security and working is possible again. Everythings fine and I will open a beer now!!! :-)
Solved! View Solution.
10-07-2013 02:20 PM
Glad you were able to get this issue resolved! I will mark this as a solution so that other community members can find this with ease.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)