Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Computer don't turn on, even when is plugged

HP Pavilion 14-v014la Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My computer was working completing normal till yesterday, I was working and then I turned off it ( was charged) and today it doesn't work with and without batery. I tried with another adapter and nothing even the charging read light is on. Its comoletky death.What is going on, help please 

4 REPLIES 4
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1251
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @PrisBracho,

Sorry to know !!

Please try to perform HARD RESET and see if that helps. Below document will help you : 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04718479

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

Espy133 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem I have a HP touch smart 15 notebook pc!! It worked durning the day but once I came home i wanted to work on stuff I pressed the power button and usually I hear the fan going and all the lights turn on but this time it didn't. I tried connecting it to the power cord and the light do comes on (it's an orange color) and nothing. I tried the hard reset by take out the battery and unplugging the charger and holding the button for 15sec but I did 20 just to be safe and plugged it and turn it one but still nothing. So I decided to leave it connected to the charger and the light turned white and i recall that it turns white if the laptop is turned on!? But it isn't please help me what can I do!!!!
0 Kudos
PrisciBracho Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is crazy right? My compuer does not have even 2 years, the hard reset did not work =(

0 Kudos
PrisciBracho Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey thank you for your answer,

I tried the hard reset, and my compuet still death, is there any chance my computer works again? .  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation