10-13-2019 04:49 PM
My computer says it’s always working. It will not load my app on the bar at the bottoms and I cannot open anything .
10-16-2019 04:30 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is freezing, and you are unable to open any application.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you run a system test on the computer following the steps in the below article to make sure that there are no hardware issues.
If the system test pass, then perform a clean boot and check.
Here is how it is done.
- Click Start, and type msconfig.
- Select System Configuration from the search results.
Important If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps. We strongly recommend that you don’t use the System Configuration utility to change the advanced boot options on the computer unless a Microsoft support engineer directs you to do this. Doing this may make the computer unusable.
- On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee