Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHANKS1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DOWNLOAD BIOS uPDATE BuT AFTER DOWNLOAD COMPuTER SAID IT WOuLD RESTART BT AFTER RESTART ITS KEYBOARD

PAVALION G6 2101Tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I HAVE DOWNLOaded the bios update from hp support, my laptop model is pavalion g6 2101tu.when it restart again than its keyboard is not working and it ask the passcode which is shown on my screen with enter key,bt withot keyboard i cant enter this key please hepl me and tell me the soltion

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DOWNLOAD BIOS uPDATE BuT AFTER DOWNLOAD COMPuTER SAID IT WOuLD RESTART BT AFTER RESTART ITS KEYBOARD

Hi @SHANKS1

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you did a BIOS update and now on startup it is asking for a passcode but the keyboard is not responding. Would you try connecting an external keyboard and let me know what happens.

Please click the Thumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation