Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp spectre x360 convertible 13-ae0xx SN:5CD8430B7X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop's sign got to a blue screen saying restart or advance settings.

When I press advanced settings I get continue, turn off your PC, Use a device, or Troubleshoot.

I found in other toppic in the forum this:  Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to enter the Start-up Menu.  Select the Diagnostic Menu option ( f2 ) and run the tests on the Hard Drive and Memory - post back with any error messages that may be generated.

I did all tests. Fast, quick and extensive and every check says PASSED

Please help me, and thank you for it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

It appears that your PC is supported by the HP cloud recovery tool.

What I recommend you do is to use another Windows PC with W7 64 bit or newer and use the HP cloud recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your PC.

Here is an info link for how to use that utility...

Equipos HP de uso personal - Uso de la herramienta de recuperación de HP en la nube (Windows 10, 7) ...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.