07-22-2011 11:03 AM
While I was playing Warcraft 3, the screen usually lag suddenly. Once this happens, I need to quicky quit the game to prevent from freezing. When I quiited the game, under below the notification, it says that your display driver stopped working and restored successfully. So please help me from happening this! Thanks.
07-24-2011 11:34 AM - edited 07-24-2011 11:35 AM
If you have installed an unstable beta video driver version, you will need to install the correct video driver. You can download the driver form your hardware manufacturer’s website. If you see that your driver files got deleted or corrupted, you will need to update your antivirus program and fix all the malware issues in your computer as the issues are mainly caused due to the malware threats. Then you can install video drivers in your computer; make sure that you install hardware and Windows compatible drivers.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)