03-28-2011 09:19 AM
Hi all, can somebody give a solution to fix this issue? i have a Elitebook 8440P Notebook. it is product from india.
i have an issue, when the notebook plug in the USB pendrive or USB external HDD, 1st it Hangs and will turn to blue screen.
i did try format and reinstall the Unit, but problem still the same even, it is using the pure Windows.
but when i using the laptop is working fine when it is using WinXP and Win Vista..... only win7 cannot working.. can tell me
03-28-2011 09:33 AM - edited 03-28-2011 09:36 AM
Choose your specific Windows 7 installation on the link below, then download and install the Chipset driver. When installed, restart the notebook. If this doesn't help, you may also want to check whether there is a bios update that reports to help this issue.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)