Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Omobabasho Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Enabling virtualization on HP Pavilion 14 e015tu is preventing system from booting beyond hp logo

After enabling virtualization technology in my BIOS my system seems not to boot beyond the HP logo. But if I go back to disable virtualization technology in BIOS the system will boot completely. Please what can I do to ensure that when virtualization technology is enabled my system will boot completely as I'm trying to use virtualbox. Please I need your urgent response

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14550 1011 1506
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Enabling virtualization on HP Pavilion 14 e015tu is preventing system from booting beyond hp logo

Hey there! @Omobabasho, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand that after enabling virtualization in BIOS you are unable to boot into your PC.

Please try few steps recommended below.

To determine which Bluetooth driver you'll need I'll need to know which device you have installed in your notebook.  To determine which device you have please try the following.

From either the Desktop or Metro views press the Windows+X key combination.  This opens the Context Menu.
Select Device Manager from the list.
Expand the Network Adapters section.
You should find the name of the Bluetooth device.

Use the link below and update the Bluetooth drivers. If you still have issues update the BIOS.
Link for drivers: http://hp.care/2eW2jk0

Please let me know the outcome.

Cheers! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation