Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Few days back i just saw a message on my pc when i try to turn it on that enter administrator password to turn on then i enter my pc password but that not works and i remove battery enter again and start again and my pc normally boots, next day same thing happen again but many times, and similarly this happens to me few days, but now it is very aggressive and now it always shows me to enter administrator password to atart pc, i search a lot and found that by putting the error code in the bio-pw.org website you can generate password but the problem is that my error code is "i 84036928" and when i enter the code without "i" in that site then it generates two codes -
31994308 and 13408448 , but none of them work and when i generate the code with "i" then it generates 18 digit code - "yundefineduv1fgo7u" , but the problem is that my pc do not allow me to enter more than 16 digits, please help me i can't be able to boot anymore

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Prajwal6898

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Please sir don't lock, its my life and i have no money to repair myPC, Please try to understand this is not the problem from the user end but the major default in your product, i never play with Bios settings as i m not a developer please don't lock it so that someone can help me please....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.